Monday 28 January 2013

New-Old Post.

Exams are FINALLY over!!! Whoop!!

My brain is STILL recovering from the treacherous knowledge rape it faced but hey, we're surviving. A good weekend with the loved ones and more and now the dreaded lectures resume.

Overall.. it's been a stressful month, for more than 5 different reasons... but there's ALWAYS been a reason to smile.

Writing has been somewhat of a myth but I have an old post for you guys...


Sexes backwards is sexes. ©

You say I can’t play coz I am a girl,
You say you won’t cook because you’re a man.
You say I should stay at home coz I am a wife.
You say you can do anything a woman can.
You justify your lateness because your a female.
You show no emotion in guard of masculinity,
You  suffer your feet just to pass as a lady.
You use your male instincts to vindicate promiscuity
If we do the opposite of these actions
Does that make us men?
If we act as they desire,
Surely we’ll appear to be women
As the power struggle worsens out,
The end result perplexes.
But from above we seem to see, that
Sexes backwards is Sexes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or Questions?