Monday 21 October 2013

To come of age...: The Wallflower in me


Today I saw a rainbow!
I love rainbows, they are so beautiful. I'm still trying to figure out which makes me happier,  a rainbow or sunset. They each have their own glorious beauty.
 The rainbow curve detailed in the sky so beautiful, I stared out my window and wrote a beautiful poem called... 
You'll find out soon. 

But for now, I have a 3 part piece... all hopefully to be put up this week as I back from my hiatus. 

Part one, a piece written by a friend of mine. He's new to this writing thing, but I don't believe! Hope you enjoy this. And give feedbaaaacccckkkk!!!! 




    PART ONE
"The wallflower in me

I recently saw the movie "Perks of being a wallflower".

If you've seen it "Great" if you haven't "WHY!? Stop reading this and go see it right NOW"

The movie made me go back to time no so long ago.. "secondary school" now I wasn't always this paragon of beauty and awesomeness you see before you. There was a time where it just me and my buds we weren't the cool of the cool and we weren't losers we were the inbetweeners before the inbetweeners. We just floated along. Didn't need anything from anyone and anyone didn't need anything from us. We were who we were. And we were happy... somewhat... as happy as you could be without a girlfriend or adoring fans or money. Ah well. 
The point of this is that I feel that with the right people around you, you can move mountains. As long as you have belief in yourself and support from your friends the sky is just the beginning. 

But I feel that in your clique you should always have two kinds of people. 

1. The ready to die/Let's do it guy... Now this person is most likely the leader or at least a big influence in your crew. He's gonna bring you out of your shell and make you try things you've never done before.. Skydiving? Let's do it! Party in the next town? We're all going! Have a crush? He pushes you to go for it. He might be too radical so you'll need the

2. Overly cautious friend: his job is to reel in Mr ready to die when things get too crazy. Most likely the most sensible in your crew with some experience.
Even though I've lost contact with a few of my wallflowers I'll always appreciate the time we had together as it was something special and no one could eve take that away
In life you're just always going to need your friends just make sure you surround yourself with people who love you and you love back. 


And then you shall be infinite.. "


Make sure you all follow @Ade_AAA to experience more of his awesomness which we can all relate to!! More soon to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or Questions?