Wednesday 17 September 2014

Woman Crush... Lifetime

What may come across as an infatuation
Is no more than intense appreciation
For the female body.
And through these words I give you my eyes,
That you may share my lust for curves.

See, a 'booty' and boobs, is as simple as it seems
But the female body is much more,
From collarbones to hip sways,
Fingernails to straight legs
There's always something to admire.

There's this dream figure we all have,
But it usually exempts the nitty gritty imperfections that women possess.
Some aren't so small, and are open to naked eye.
Other's are only seen when naked to the eye.

The folds of your thick lady, so strong and in place,
From whatever source , they should be embraced
Back dimples or depressions, each to their own
These beautiful in presses seem rested on bone.
Yet nothing of such exists.

My infatuation with the female body might just be a form of decadence,
As it can almost be confused with lesbianism.
But through these words I give you my eyes
That you may gain insight, through appreciative eloquence
of the divine creation that is a female body


I cannot begin to articulate the art that I see when I look
From the the curls on her head, down to her foot.
The  female body.

Let's not forget the hair, in all shapes and sizes,
all textures, all rhythms and flows.
It's response to the wind, brings to light a melody,
that can be seen only within the strands,
dancing and prancing around.

Oh the female body, a perfect imperfection.
The best of the worst, lying in my reflection.
Oh the female body.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or Questions?