Sunday 31 August 2014

The life and times of a writer.

The complexity of writing to a personal extent, but not giving away your emotional content.
This is something I find MANY people struggle with, in the sense that as raw and pure as we wish our writing to be, we still don't want you to know 'what makes us me'.
So we tweak and we twist and it becomes slightly unclear, and for you to judge, then becomes our fear.

'Deep' you know. A comment that has saved us, when people feel they can relate, but they know half of the pain as emotions been slain just to appear as a writer. But sometimes you see, we do exaggerate, when the situations really not that 'deep' so you see it goes two ways.

It's a talent and curse, this writing thing you see. For the normal ways of coping become unclear to me. I feel writing is the cure, yet the cause of all my pain, At the same time it brings a joy I'm yet able to explain. 'But you just have internet access, and put posts online, Your blog is an expanded twitter.' I get that all the time. I don't need to get angry, or owe them an explanation, My blog is who I am, even if it's just for recreation.

One day I WILL be recognised, and this blog will not suffice, to define or explain the journey which I took, but now you're reading this post and others you'll watch out for my book. I must thank those who secretly enjoy and constantly support  and for all the other passers-by (is that a word) I thank you for not  seeing my blog link and thinking spam report.

This is not a poem, although somethings seem to rhyme, but when you write a lot of poetry, you'll understand with time, That words are fun and deep simultaneously, and a writers words aren't truly what they seem. Don't believe me? Fine is this a poem or a rant? A thank you or complaint? Now riddle me that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or Questions?