Thursday 14 August 2014

#AGooddeedaday...

Here's to hoping that the designers of this campaign never find this.

But yeah, my time working as a Senior Mentor with the Challenge Network has come to an end. And while I'm sad, I feel like a proud mother. This week was probably the most stressful week for my young people. They had to develop a campaign and pitch it to a panel of judges (top heads at Sky and GSK) - Dragon's Den style, and bid for funding. I was soo nervous for them, I felt sick, I even threw up a little in the toilet. But i had to hold myself together. If I couldn't, how could they. So I did and so did they.

They did AMAZING!!! I almost cried. I don't know how I didn't. I was in awe. I'd seen these 12 kids walk into a room three weeks ago, all timid and awkward and now they were running the show. 
They did so well that the judges could only find ONE fault... which was to change the colour of a feature in the logo. 

I don't know how to express the smile I had on my face.

Anyways, by law I'm not allowed to stay in contact with them, but I definitely want their campaign to be a success. 

So I urge you all to follow the campaign '#agooddeedaday'... 

Just pop it into google and follow the FB link and yeah. Get involved.

If you're on it, I'm on it. 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or Questions?