Wednesday 6 August 2014

If you're on it, I'm on it...

Hanging around young people brings out the kid in me. You'd think I'd be one of those power trip people, but no, I just blend in. I've been fortunate to find a job that lets me do this and pays!!! So while I've been on it, I've picked up a couple things. Kids Young people have a positive, get go attitude. Forget the stereotypes the media provides you with. If you get to know these young people, you will find that they have goals and dreams. Unfortunately society (and sometimes reality) picks at them and crushes them and they become fit to bone of a stereotype.
Anyway, in the group of 12 kids (we're keeping this cos it's shorter - however it's 'politically' incorrect) I was in charge of had this phrase 'If you're on it, I'm on it.' We'd give them a challenge, no matter the size or importance, and one would chant it, and they'd all respond 'I'm on it!', and go off and do the challenge. I LOVED it. It was that get go attitude. I've still got a week and a half with them as I write this actually, so here's to hoping it lasts. But here's to applying 'I'm on it' to everything I do. Try it out guys...

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or Questions?