Tuesday 5 August 2014

3 F's

Today, I sat through a speech class. The speaker was totally amazing. He engaged a group of 58 16-17 year olds for two hours straight, and they took something home from it. It was amazing. As he stood on stage, he controlled us (the audience), and we didn't realise that two hours had gone by. The kids young people, were so encouraged to not just be confident speakers, but just make something of themselves. Likewise myself.

Anyway, going back to taking something away, our speaker taught us many things, but one of my favourites was: The three F's to consider when deciding your career path/picking a job.

Fun
Fulfilling
Finance

IN THAT ORDER.


I could go on to debate this, but it made sense to me and i'm going by it. Anyway, the speakers name is Charles, and his twitter is @CharlesEmeka. Check him out, follow him and let him know i sent you there (I didn't want to follow to avoid the risk of the young people I work with following me - it's against the law)

Quick apology, I'm working these day's so posts are limited. But stay tuned. More to come. x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or Questions?