Sunday 22 May 2011

Welcome to ToniVerse

Welcome to the danger zone, Step into the fantasy...You are now invited to the other side of Sanity..... ToniVerse!!
Okay, so I just stole Kanye West's line.. sue me!
For a number of you.. this is not the first time you've been to ToniVerse: http://toniverseacs.tumblr.com/ 
So why have I created another one you ask? No, I'm not trying to saturate the blog world with ToniVerse on every possible blog site, don't worry.. I simply want a direct focus. 

When I first started the blog, which took a couple of months, person that helped me out asked me.. What would your blog be centred on though? I replied: i 'm not too sure what it'll be centred on, I have a variety of interests, poetry,Movies, music,adverts life in general etc.


'The idea was along the lines of ' Toniverse' which would be a little mindplay. Poetry is your thing so the verse thing and it would also be like things from your own perspective. Your Universe ish. '  AND '"A complex simplicity"....
I like the whole Irony in it... but then it doesn't give you much expectations... and if someone says they don't understand what my blog is about...well.. the topics are simple...it's just complex trying to relate them!'

After much deliberation, we came up with ...  So the blog needs no further explaining, as everything you need to know is here. 

What did I do with my old blog you ask.. well find out yourself: http://toniverseacs.tumblr.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or Questions?