Monday 4 July 2011

Love's Imprisoned slave dog.

Put me in a jumpsuit and hand cuff me why don't you,
Or better yet throw me in that indestructible cell. 
For I'm a prisoner to your love and I can't escape!
Even though sometimes I feel, our relationship is hell!

Shove me in  torn garments, make me wear rags!
Or better yet deny me from having myself a ball.
For I'm a Cinderella to your wishes and I've no fairy-godmother,
I have no one I can run to, I have no one at all.

Place a collar and a lead around my neck and make me crawl.
Or better yet throw bones and yell fetch and make me run,
For I'm a bitch to you, you human pet dog,
I mean that's how I'm treated, and I tell you it's no fun.

But I can't escape, because there's nowhere I'd rather be.
And I'll never have a great time if I'm alone with me.
And I'm glad to obey your commands, it makes us a great we.
But out of I love I will fall, with you eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or Questions?