Wednesday 29 June 2011

Planking...

This is a photo of me planking.!

No photo right?
Why .. because I don't know how to and even if I did, I think I'd look stupid, like a lot of people who 'PLANK' do.
Anyway, I'm not gonna dwell on my views of planking, simply because,  to be frank, I don't give a toss.. but It's the reaction planking is getting that's amusing me.
First of, I never realised planking was called planking until recently, I mean I've seen people do it and thought.. ;'Well check this weirdo out' and all. However, recently there has been a sudden craze for the 'activity', and well everyone is on it so I decided to google.. 'planking'.. like I always do with the unfamiliar, and BAM! it was there! Planking.. If you don't know what it is yet.. I suggest you do what I did and also check images too.

I personally don't mind the whole planking talk, but what getting to me are the people that are making it a big deal. Saying things like 'It's stupid, plankers are wankers or bullpooh like that. We all have our Childish things which please us so why fret when a grown man decides to plank. He didn't stop you from living your life? He didn't take anything from you so why so bothered?
A lot of plankers' are reading this and are nodding their heads, 'Eh heen' I hear you say?? Hold it!
Pause right there.. I may be defending you guys.. but I want you guys to view the act that you are defending? These guys have a point.. Planking IS actually stupid, plus, you have to admit... the hype surrounding it is NOT worth it. However, its a fad, it'll come and go and one day we'll all look back and say 'Who remembers planking.. and then it'll start all over again'.
So to those who have decided to become bitter about the act of planking.. Loosen you life belt and live small life. And for those plankers.. I actually have no words for you.

Poem coming soon be.. be sure to return!

Ooooosseee!
:* :*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or Questions?