Wednesday 22 June 2011

Past won't hurt!

Writer's block is an evil thing, and I know I once said it didn't exist, but I'm starting to think otherwise.
I've been trying to write something to you guys, I have and except all the time that I've been busy, I still haven't come up with anything! :(
I'm not saying what I have for you today is great, but It's better than nothing.

I not gonna place the blame elsewhere,
I'll accept it was all my doing!
But when you use my past to judge my present,
To say you're a better person, who are you fooling.

You're equally as bad, to haunt someone,
with their past of which they are ashamed
And you become worse when you resort to blackmail,
Making the person feel they can never be reclaimed.

You may think operating this way,
Will give you the upper hand.
But in my eyes you're a failure,
Which is what you're yet to understand.

So go on and bully me,
Threaten me with my past.
I still won't submit to your wishes,
or be mentally harassed!
 


Again.. it's nothing personal.
Hope you enjoyed.. feel free to spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or Questions?