Tuesday 28 June 2011

Withdrawal symptoms.

You know addicts get withdrawal symptoms when they suddenly stop whatever it is they are addicted to, well I've kinda started getting that in terms of writing.
I get into moods which are undefinable, I feel the need to compensate my lack of writing with talk and therefore become the biggest chatterbox, music & food both lose their appeal, I get headaches, my vision gets blurry, I feel faint, I pass out.. Lol. Okay maybe (emphasis on MAYBE) the last four symptoms were a bit OTT, but still I find that after I haven't written in a while a few of these things happen to me. 
Anyway, enough about that, I'm hoping that as I write this I'll get out of this mood I'm in.. cause I have so much to write, I do.. especially poems but other stuff too.

I also embarked on a little summer project which I will enlighten all on later during summer (Fingers crossed that I remember).
Anyway, I actually do feel much much better now.! :)
So writing is the remedy to my moods I guess.

I shall be posting more things this week.. hopefully a poem in the next 2 - 24 hours. :)

Thanks for reading this btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or Questions?