Monday 16 January 2012

Dead or Alive.

I began to die the moment I was born,
From my very first breath, to the opening of my eyes.
For Life is to live and to also kill
It's a mother, yet a murderer in disguise.

I began to die as I began to live.
The things that were good for me also bad.
From bacteria in the air, to the chemicals I was fed.
Yet only I could see this which was so sad.

Death grew closer as life began,
Everything was a threat and careful was the way,
I became lost in the world, sunk in it's materials.
And lived as if life won't end any day.

I lost the notion that I was living to die,
And spent my life dying to live.
I'd expect of the future riches and wealth,
When death was the only thing the future was certain to give.

I began to die from the moment I lived.
And I began to live from the moment I died.
I exist in this world, and deep down hope to survive.
But I'm also aware that death in me is alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or Questions?