Tuesday 31 January 2012

Joyful January

OMG.
January has been an amazing month for me... like a countless number of blessings have come my way this month. I am ever so grateful.

First of I'd like to thank everyone who has visited and shared this blog... this month alone I've had nearly 300 hits.. so thanks ALOT guys! I promise to keep on writing, as I actually feel I have an audience to attend to.
Also this month I've met sooo many amazing people and I've had soo much fun!!! Even though I've had exams, but yeah, no disappointments nothing! So 2012 is going good for me.. how's it going for you?

Anyway, here's a little something from the past as I haven't finished what's in store, but I promise next month will be good with something for Valentine's day and it's mood. :P

Anyway, A massive thank you once again.. and here:

A penny for a friend,
Or rather all the people that I know!
My money would never end,
in fact it would always grow.
But lets not measure that with facebook,
lets turn to those who are real!
Deep, I know I'd have to look 
for a friendship thats surreal.

A penny for a tear,
and I would be rich.
Though the pain is internal,
the sorrow is enriched.
By the wounds in my heart,
by the cuts in my soul.
I have been torn apart,
I am no more whole.

A penny for the laughter,
I could buy the world!
With pain in the ribs,
I lie on my bed curled.
Stories and jokes,
Things on TV,
Tickling and pokes
I'm generally happy.

A penny for the bloodshed,
and I would be poor.
I utterly destest,
any form of War.
To live in unity,
and to spread around love.
It would be easy,
if war were rid of.

A penny for a frown,
then I'd be quite broke
a smile upside down,
Its much of a joke.
Its boring and dull
nd kills the mood.
no room for a Lol
Its not cool dude!

A penny for life,
I'd only have one!
A penny to be a wife.
again I'd have one!
the things I cannot buy
No matter the price!
In which happines lie
thill the day that I die.


P.S all feedback is welcome and much appreciated... I really don't bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or Questions?