Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

I thought I'd give you a cliche post this month. Why.. because I can!
Happy Valentine's day to you all, especially to those who don't have a Valentine. I don't have one either so you could be mine if you like! ^_^  Not like you have a choice really, because I love each and every single one of you that support me, so yeah YOU JUST GOT VALETINED!!! Uhhmmm..yeeaahhh... soooooo..... Anyway, for this piece I had to dig deep inside to find an emotion that can be identified with love. You see my views on love are rather sceptical but as a lot of you believe in it, I'll respect that. Anyway, here's my poem for you guys.

Oh and quick disclaimer... well not really a disclaimer b ut yeah, this poem is in no way in reference to anyone in my life at present. So if you feel you're on to something, either you think it's about someone or even worse yourself, I apologise. 

Anyway...
You and I are a story that is yet to be told,
Our relationship is precious, worth much more than gold
We struggle, we strive, we pull through the test
We strengthen, we grow, we've become the best
Because you listen when I talk and I let you be heard
When I cry you comfort, without me feeling absurd.
Though you may sometimes be stubborn and fight for your way
I'll always have the upper hand when sexuality comes into play
My strength is your weakness, but that I'll never abuse.
I'll let you win our pre-fights when it's clear you're s'pposed to lose.
And when we make love, I'll let you take control.
But when I'm wearing the trousers, I ensure your eyes roll,
To the back of your head while you moan and scream
My sensual touch lingers on into your dream.
And each day we wake, our eyes peering across,
I'll return to total submission, and answer to you my boss.
This way we never clash, and so easily compromise.
Thus our relationship blossoms, away from evil lies.
We're excited together, and look forward to each breath,
And live for the moment, and an unforeseeable death.
I love you today ten times than the day before,
And tomorrow I'll love you another ten times more
I could go on, as I have a lot to say,
But I'll stop here...
Happy Valentines Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or Questions?