Sunday 12 February 2012

Scouting for girls...

This is not a post about the band  scouting for girls, neither is it a post about boys doing so..(With Valentine's day ound the corner, I'm pretty sure no guy is scouting really). This post is in fact about myself doing so. No no no, I'm not looking for a girlfriend.. I'm looking for other females out there who write...


The first person on my list is a 17 year-old girl by the name of Ella Etareri. I've known Ella for about 3 years  now and if there's one thing I know about her, it's that she knows how to use her words. She can manipulate your emotions.


Below is a brief interview with the young lady herself...

When did you start writing and why?
I started writing 13th december 2011. I started writing because i wanted to express how i felt in another way, before doing it i was writing letters to my alter ego called Adele (which is 
quite sad) so i wanted to be creative and make word plays and storys with my poetry because that way i could share it and other people could relate to it, and gradually i did start to touch a few people with my poems about being a teenager

What inspires you to write?

Anything can inspire me to write, it could be a song or just a thought in my head that reflects my mood at that very moment

Do you have a specific mood in which you write and what mood is that?

I always write when i'm feeling quite neutral so i'm never all the way sad but never really happy

What's the most personal piece you've written?
My most personal piece i've written is probably interruption 

Did you share it?

yes i did share i on tumblr and with my ex because it was about him

Have you ever written for someone special?

I've written about my ex several times, most of my poems are about him or just love in general and he gets it every time that it's about him because he was my first love

Will anyone be receiving your writing this valentines?

This valentines, someone will definitely be receiving a poem from me

What's your faourite poem ever?
My favourite poem is...i don't have one really :S


Well thanks for your time Ella/Adele, it was a pleasure talking to you. :) 





You can check her tumblr here to learn more about her, as her questions and most importantly check out her work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or Questions?