Tuesday 21 February 2012

I say: Damn...

As I am, I constantly think about my past.
How I was stupid, naive, silly and daft.
How I lived out year, like the last was a draft.
How I'd want things and ponder and never try
How my wrong decisions are the ones I'll NEVER regret,
I'm always looking back on my past...
And I say to myself
'Damn, I hope my story is one I'll never forget.'


Someday, I'll look back on the future.
I'll look back on my greatness, what I'm yet to become,
I'll look back on my actions, the great things I have done,
I'll have flashbacks of my brilliance and my awesome adventures,
I'll reminisce on the unearthed character I am yet to be
Someday I'll look back on the future...
nd I'll tell myself
'Damn, I wish I could be me.'

Today I am creating the past, and living the living the future.
It's what many of you would call the present.
My actions my words, my thoughts are the content
And the outcome and impact to all is unknown.
I do as I please and refrain to conform,
I act as an individual, with no influence at all
And each day, I say to myself...
'Damn, the world must've changed the day I was born'

2 comments:

Thoughts or Questions?