Tuesday 6 March 2012

Homework

Hey there.
I know it's been a while. I apologise. :) Seeing as you've all waited this long, I'm pretty sure yu caould all wait a little longer?? No? Fine... here it goes:


A while ago, (nearly two years to be precise) I asked someone to give me an assignment. Give me a topic to write on, and I'd come up with something.

This was the homework.

Contrast between darkness and Light. Referring to good, evil and religion. Also personify symbolic things like the sun and moon.



And this is what I came up with:
I am myself 
I make all things visible
But when he takes over
It’s like a foreign individual
Roams the streets
Doin all kindsa evil
He doesn’t hold back
He’s motive is just terrible
The world goes pitch black
His Actions are just horrible
He’s associated with crime
His name brings death to mind
People rush to safety when they feel its his time
Whereas my presence, just makes people smile.
and I am associated with the meek and the mild
We are total opposites, but he cant do with out me
In his pitch black world, My moon has to be.
In the dark blue skies, my stars must be seen
In the deserted alleyway my lampost lights up the street.
He is darkness of course, the owner of the night!
And I own the good stuff, my ways are right. 
Illuminate with me for I am light
Associated with the good as I make things bright
Illuminati and suddenly I’ve become bad
I’m darkness and evil, I’m insane, I am mad 
Two opposite worlds, yet we go hand in hand
We make up your world, you have to understand
So there’s no way I’ll leave him, yeps he’s my man
To seperate light and dark, no man can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or Questions?