Monday 26 March 2012

I can be your leader.

In the mood of campaigning, and running for ACS President! (YEAH.. SO VOTE FOR ME!!! ) LOL.. i wrote this:
                                       
I can be a leader because I understand.
I've previously held positions of power before.
So I'm not one to break-down and walk out the door.
I function well, under pressure, I strive to do more.
That's why Toni should be the one you should vote for.


I'I can be a leader; because I’m passionate
I embark on my responsibilities as if they are a quest.
I don’t think selfishly, I care for the rest,
I pull others with me so we can achieve the best.
That’s why I’m the one with whom your vote you should invest.


I can be a leader because I am reliable.
I'll strive till decisions are almost unanimous
My ways and ideals are the most magnanimous
I am bold and courageous, certainly not pusillanimous
That's why a vote for me will yield results far from fatuous.


I can be YOUR leader, simply if you vote for me.
I need your support, and our support only,
I’m plain and I’m simple,
My ideas are pure and they are clean
These are some of the reasons you should vote for Toni.


TELL A FRIEND TO ELL A FRIEND TO VOTE FOR TONI IN LEICESTER ACS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or Questions?