Saturday 19 May 2012

That feeling Part 1

Sensational feel when I hear you come around.
I get weak by the thought of your presence.
Then I inhale your scent and I am whisked away,
to a land where my imagination alone knows.

You glance in this direction;
Leaving me merciless at the stare of your eyes
And as I stare in response with my mind long adrift,
You smirk at my odd looking ways.

The edge of your mouth raises ever so slightly,
But your teeth somewhat glimmer through,
the tiny gap between your separated lips,
the lips so esculent and inviting.

Control yourself' My mind tells me.

But then, then you speak.
You utter your words, yet you bellow.
Your voice so melodically deep.
It rings in my head repeatedly,
Usurping my thoughts by command.

O ye stranger, who hath walketh into my life.
I find myself in awe of your being.
You are beautiful yet masculine
Extremely attractive.

You leave.
I'm left with a memory alone.


© Toni Peters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or Questions?