Friday 25 May 2012

What a CHEAP Zucker...

What's this I am hearing? Mark Zuckerberg 'only' spent $50,000 on a wedding ring for his wife? Please wait as the fucks tosses I actually give load....


It's exam time and yet again here we are wailing about another celebrity's choice of lifestyle. I remember the days when when people would talk about marriage and I'd be like 'eurgh...'.. oh wait, sorry, that was yesterday. Anyway, my point simply is, those of you who agree with Miss Linda Ikeji on how much he 'should've' spent are all zuckers. (See what I did there?) 

ANYWAY!!!
Now that I have your attention (you might as well read on) I have another poem. Thought I'd keep it in the theme of things, no not wedding's and that... BULLCRAP!!!  This one has no title... so title it yourself guys... don't be shy to leave your suggestions below....



"I've got that', 'I've been there' you so often say,
When behind the screen of your laptop is where you lay.
You tweet to us all 'Out with the girlies today'
But really, you just lie.

'I smashed her'. 'She's easy' you confidently boast.
But we all know the truth is she left you to roast.
Your gameless flows in your attempt to toast.
We all really know that you lie.

One prada, one gucci and Brazillian weave you purchased.
But the hair is growing nappy, yourself you disgrace,
And the designer logos seem to have misplaced,
Do we need to point out that you lie?

There's so many lies that each of us tell
Even though we know they take us to hell.
But it's rude and annoying when idiots are bait.
So if your bullcrapping me, PLEASE DO IT WELL!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS!
(Oh and sorry I lied to get you guys here...but hey...it worked, No?|)


© Toni Peters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or Questions?