Thursday 5 July 2012

A month of absence

Okay so I'm back from my hiatus guys!!

I do apologise for taking a break for so long, but a number of things have played part in my absence!

Anyway, the following poem plays an important role in my absence, so enjoy and please share and give feedback. 



§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

'Why'

I stare at the sky and I wonder why.
Why my life isn't just normal,
I sit down and cry, deep tears of pain.
Why can't my life just be simple?
Why can't life be as happy as I deceive my mind?
Why can't I go back, and you know, rewind?
Undo my mistakes, leave bad people behind.
Why can't this life just be colour blind?
I sat on the bench and to the Lord I whined.
I thought, you were loving and gentle and kind?
I thought you'd be with me and with love you would bind,
us together.
So that peace can reign in our hears,
And sorrow would have no place near joy.
So why do I sit on this bench and Cry?
Dear Lors, please why?


'What is normal?', the lord then replied
Nothing is simple, so dry your eyes.
I'm not ignoring you, I hear your cries.
The fact is, you're surrounded by lies.

And until the day comes that you realise,
And acknowledge that I, The Lord of the skies,

I am your saviour , the light of your life,
Then confusions and fear will not compromise.

For a half-hearted believer is what I dispise
So you have to stand up and pick which of the sides,
You will follow when the world eventually dies.
Knowing that mine comes with tribulations and trials.
Hear me my child, everyone experiences things too,

Just remember when crying, I am always with you.


§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or Questions?