Tuesday 11 September 2012

My summer fling with an ex.... 1

Summer lovin... happened so fast...
I can't wait to fall in love, with, you...

Oooo summer love tingles man. I finally get these songs.

A couple years ago I went out this entity. Our relationship was strong and healthy with the odd fights but life tore us apart as distance came into position. However this summer I learnt that we'd be reunited. When I discovered this, I became MORE than excited. I was head over heels and was ready to face my ex. He wasn't aware that we'd be reunited and I though it cute to surprise him although he had been expecting me.
On the morning of my arrival, he came to see me. His strong familiar smell hit me in the face as I walked past hundreds of people, smiling as I walked in his midst. It's been long I whispered to him. He merely smiled and began to show me things about him that had changed and things that had remained the same.
That night I went to sleep early.That night my ex was good to me.


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or Questions?