Thursday 13 September 2012

My summer fling with an ex... 2

My ex woke me up the next day, but we had no time for breakfast. He let me in to a preview of the hustle and bustle of his everyday life. Subtly reminding me of why he barely had my time. I remember him taking me on this everlasting journey. A place so familiar to me yet foreign to him. I connected instantly, but could feel his jealousy. Besides, we weren't alone. So we left.
 He took me back to the spot where we had reunited, and at that moment I remembered why I loved him. But that feeling disappeared quick and by night, I forgotten about him. I was occupied by others who's company I enjoyed and that night, I slept well too. That night I slept in the midst of my ex and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or Questions?