Thursday 13 September 2012

My summer fling with an ex... 3

I was used to my ex waking me up, and he did it in a gentle manner. Never disrupting my sleep but simply easing me into the world. I smiled when I woke up realised I was in his arms and ushered those around me to get ready for what he had in store for me that day. Although my ex had a plan, I too had one so I used him to do what I needed to do and what others needed to do as well and by the time the day was up my ex had become accustomed to my ways, realising that I too had changed. He interjected into my schedule throwing few subliminal hints as to why we were great together but I always shrugged them off for other things or people.
I got home pretty late that evening and my ex had gone to sleep. So I and the others clambered into bed.
When the others had slept off, he woke me up. He took me outside to meet some of his own. We laughed talked and were merry for a while but then he quickly reminded me that I had a big day ahead of me to come. And so off we went back to bed. Again my ex was good to me that night and he was considerate to those who lay beside us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or Questions?