Tuesday 18 September 2012

My summer fling with an ex... 4

I struggled to wake up this time. I was tired from the eventful night I'd had with my ex. So I ushered those around me to get dressed first and I to followed. I wasn't in the mood for what my ex had to offer for breakfast so I made myself a bowl of rice krispies and moved on with my Day.
We went to church and I was reminded of why my ex was so, but still entertained at the same time. I realised that with the right adjustments which were willing to be made, my ex would indeed prove different. After the long service, we went for some yoghurt and then my ex took me to an event.
It wasn't the best I had attend of it's type, but it was definitely fun. And by night time I was extremely exhausted and all I remember was sleeping off on my ex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or Questions?