Thursday 26 April 2012

Solution point.

I want to cry but there no tears to fall
For this pain goes deeper than earth.
I am burned by no heat and drowned on dry land
The situation is one which only you understand
The cause of my pain is also the solution.

Your presence is a paradox, An agonising joy.
With you my emotions are far from linear.
I'm dying to love you but hate you as I live.
Either my heart or my mind, one I must give
to you as the best solution.

You know me so well, yet I'm a stranger to you.
We speak everyday but we don't ever talk
My state of confusion provides the best clarity
And I yearn for your attention like a forgotten charity.
Our entanglement is the beginning of the solution

I show you the way out, and I close the door behind.
I'm glad that your gone but unhappy insides.
I don't understand, yet it all makes sense.
I'm fine when you're gone, but I HATE your absence
But your presence and absence are both the solution.

I've said so much, but I've not made a point,
Perhaps because the point is that there is no point.
We've gotten to that point, the point beyond all.
It's the point of no return. The point is to go on..
Go on with no solution.

You are my pain, you are my solution.

© Toni Peters

2 comments:

  1. lovely poem!
    did you write it?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks babe... yeah I did! :(
      I write all the stuff on here (unless stated otherwise)
      Have a look around.

      :) x

      Delete

Thoughts or Questions?