Saturday 3 November 2012

Window to your heart


Window to your heart.

Eyelashes so long their shadows falsificating tears
Creating the illusion that you are unhappy.
Your rigid smile bearing a great resemblance to a frown
Heavy make up insinuating that you are hiding something.
You lies are transparent.
I can see deep within,
Your eyes a window to your heart,
And they are dark, meaning your heart is off.
No love is pumping out, just life
You merely live
As an organism and nothing more.
The heating must be off too as no one lives there
And that could explain the feeling in you presence
Cold.


Wait, footprints…
Someone was here before.
And they did a lot of damage too
But I’m here to clean things up
I’m here to mend you
I’ll take may time and tidy it all
Right down to your Left Ventricle
Ensuring the septum is only a biological division
And never gets in the way of my lifetime vision
A surgical procedure, my love is the incision
I’ll operate this clean up, with ultimate precision
And the results is up to, yes it’s your decision
Would you love again?


I promise to create memories
Ones that’ll last
I wont rush – I – an-*
D you,
But to Vena** we shall go,
Sipping glasses of cava***
Mending your Vena Cava
We can shop there too.
Losing focus.
It’s what happens with you
Your sorrow is intriguing
And your happiness is blue
But I promise once I’ve fixed you, your heart will NEVER bleed.
And your natural beauty is what shine through
Keep the window locked, so not just anybody can climb in
But give me the keys to your heart
I’ll help you see deep within
I’ll help you love again.


See these opening are more than just eyes to a being.
It’s an opening to what really lies inside.
And if you let me I’ll maintain it to the fullest
That’s if you let me reside
In your heart
That is where I long to be
With no other person but yourself and me
So don’t be afraid, to give me the key
Don’t hesitate to let me fulfil your needs
Let me be the one to be in control.
But I’ll do it with love and compassion as well
And I’ll make our story, one to show and tell
And you’ll never have to revisit this old love-hell
For as the guardian to the key to your heart,
I will ALWAYS love you.

                                                *************************

© Toni Peters

*Rush-I-an : Russian
**Vena is Russian for Vienna
***Cava is a Spanish wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or Questions?