Friday 9 November 2012

My summer fling with an ex 6

My ex took me back to that familiar yet unfamiliar place again. And this time he made it known it was probably my last time there. I played around and caused a little damage while there but none to anyone's harm. I bumped into a couple of familiar faces. That was the thing, in the presence of my ex you were bound to see someone you know everyday. I wasn't complaining though.
We departed ways, as I left behind a precious item. I knew I'd get it back, so I wasn't so sad.

From there, my ex took me off to see some more family. Mine this time and we went for dinner, It was nice dinner and again, I saw familiar faces (who this time I dodged).
My ex and my cousins and I rounded up the day and well it was the very least to say one of the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or Questions?