Sunday 25 November 2012

My summer fling with an ex...9

On this day, my ex sought to remind me how those within the same place will forever break your heart and that distance would actually benefit us. We had plans, but mine we're crushed before I could even rearrange. I was hurt. I sat in the midst of my ex and pretended like nothing was wrong, but i lied, so that night, when we went out... I misbehaved. To the extent that I lost something so precious to me. I was gutted. How it happened... I don't even remember, I just remember the last face I saw was dark and handsome and a couple inches above me, I remember his name actually, we'll call him S. for the sake of anonymity. There was more drama that night, all so blurry now tbh, but It's a forgotten night I'll ALWAYS remember.

2 comments:

Thoughts or Questions?