Tuesday 1 September 2015

Chronicles of an IJGB: I'M TIRED!!

I say this alot.
'I'm tired.'




Work. Clubbing. Boredom. Twitter.. tired of it all. But that doesn't go to say I don't love it.
 Working through summer has had me at a shabby attendance, mainly because while I have job, I don't really have much to do. So it's pretty boring. I come in, blog, tweet, and print. Nothing really goes on. Although I'm expected to have A LOT more to do once the school year starts, as the Head of School says. Which in turn will make me say 'I'm tired.', because I'll have so much more to do.

I'm also tired of Clubbing. Okay this is a lie... I just had my first bad night in Lagos and essentially, I was tired. I needed a break. but I forced it and it was 10 types of trash! Music, venue and soberness... all equated to a crap night out. Though thotiyonce was with me.

My face through the night.
Also!!! FOOD REVIEW!!! I'd heard about that 'Maroccaine' place a number of times. So seeing as the Urban fuxion food truck had been moved to Awolowo road, I had to settle for that. I had the shawarma and it was the most terrible thing I've ever put on my tongue in Lagos. NEVER AGAIN!

Nothing more tiring than being bored. Have you ever been so bored and tired, you can't even sleep. Yup, that's been me lately. Also a good meal of Amala will wear you out even MORE!!! By the time I played basketball on Saturday, I was WEAK! I kept sleeping and sleeping.
This was a food based weekend really. I mistakenly stumbled to a BBQ at a friends place. THE BEST!  Chicken, Hotdogs, chips, fish, ice-cream and gisting with the girls. 

This being said, I'm far from tired of Lagos. 
Even though there's nothing to do, I'm always out.  I have alot more to discover and do in Lagos, so watch this space!!!

In light of nothing to do... my birthday is coming and I don't know what to do!! So feel free to throw suggestions! Thanks.

Here's my birthday list btw.

1. United Jersey - 9.
2. ASOS voucher.
3. Speakers
4. Earphones.
5. A spa day.
6. Daily studs - (swarovski) 
7. Make up
8. HDMI cable for mac
9. A basketball
10. CAKE!!!




OL' UP... before I forget!

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

Thank you guys sooooo much!!!!!!!
A couple weeks ago, a few people were ranting about how there's too many IJGB blogs, all sounding the same... all doing the same and apparently, people were losing interest.
HOWEVER!
Last month, I had the most blog views in the history of ToniVerse. I don't know if it's in line with my consistency or not, but yeah. I also had a number of people tell me how much they enjoyed the series. If you know me, you'll know how much I LOVE feedback! So obviously, this made me happy.
Sooooo THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

Lagos 25 - Toni 45

-your favourite IJGB.
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or Questions?