Monday 8 February 2016

Chronicles of an IJGB: New Years and Influx.



I swear we only just got rid of a bunch of IJGB's? How are there still MORE around?



It's amazing, I really though Lagos was packed over summer, but Christmas taught me that was actually just a taster session. I'd never seen so many people in Vapours. I'd never had such a constant itinerary, I'd never not had somewhere to go, something to do, someone to see EVERYDAY! It was an experience, one I'd never had... and if it were any later, I won't have been able to keep up to speed. In fact, the truth is, it has taken me a month to recover. Every time I've been invited out, my default response has been

What's really been dope is pre-2016. I think we collectively decided across all social media (Facebook aren't up to speed yet) that January was a taster of the year. With all the mayhem and warfare.. it was only right that we started 2016 last week Monday. 
So HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! 

This year (okay, January inclusive) has been amazing! A lot of growth. I've been all mouth over the past two years, talmbout' 'oooo new project for you guys...' and NOTHING comes so I decided I'd tel you all about it. I'm so thankful for you guys that looked out for me in my absence I do this for you guys.

NYSC is almost over, so that means these Chronicles are near an end too, but I believe we still have A LOT of fun times ahead. 


-Your favourite IJGB
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or Questions?