Thursday 14 April 2016

Chronicles of an IJGB: IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAMA I MADE IT!!!!



CORPASHUN!!
CORPAWEWEWEEEEWAWAWAAA

And all other noises!!!


Oh my goodness!!!!! 


I'm trying to start a paragraph and stay in one line, but the joy, the excitment, oh the thrill, the relief... GUYS!!!! NYSC IS OVER!!! BLUUUUDDDD!!!!! FAAAAMMMM!!!!! IT'S OVVEEERRR!!!!!! MAI GOODNESS!!!!! I don't think you guys understand what ayam feeling right now! This joy is tew much! It's tew damn much! 

Ladies and gentlemen, NYSC is the singular most stressful (and useless while we're at it) program in the entire Universe. HOWEVER! I am beyond over the moon I did it. Even more, I'm estatic that I've completed it!! 

HALLE! HADAMOSHEKA!!!!! (She really said 'Hand Over Satan' - but what I typed sounds better)

Have fun with these pictures guys... My NYSC journey :








                                                               



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or Questions?