Friday 5 August 2011

F5'ing my day!

So it's 7:50am and to you guys that's not too early, but when I've been up since 7.20 it's annoyingly early because I don't have to wake up for work till 8.15am. Well there's nothing I can do about that now anyway, I'll just have to write it off.. (pun intended).

So enough of my morning so far. You're probably wondering what I have in store for you today.. and if your not and you are just reading this.. well err... You in luck..

I actually have a couple of opinions and mind frame to share... and I feel now is the best time to write them, but it is not the best time to read them so I just though a simple poem would do.

I have thousands of reasons to smile, yet I am unhappy.
I sit on my bed in the dark, wondering when will I smile that smile.
That smile that outweighs all the pain in my heart,
That smile that illustrates joy beyond sorrow.
That smile that erases all bad thoughts in the mind.
That smile that depicts an ineffable emotion.
           * * * * * * * 
I have a thousand people to talk to, yet I feel so alone.
I sit on my bed in the dark, wondering when I'll be able to say it all.
To say things I've done and not be judged.
To say things I can't and not feel guilt.
To say things that I have keep deep inside.
To say things that will bring that smile.
           * * * * * * * 
I have a thousand words to write, yet my pen will not flow.
I sit on my bed in the dark, wondering when I’ll be able to write.
To write a poem, that will awe the world.
To write a book, that will make me known
To write a story that will sell millions of copies.
To write a script that'll top the charts
          
* * * * * * *          
I just want to smile!
I just want to talk
but above all.. I just want to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or Questions?