Wednesday 31 August 2011

I don't know how to hold a pen...

When people ask so what's your hobby, I am so quick to say writing.
The other day, when someone asked me, I realised I hadn't done any writing in a long time!
Aside from me being busy and all that... I just haven't had the inspiration. 
I'm telling you this not in a search for sympathy or anything.. but because I'm hoping that as I write this something comes up in my head!

What's annoying is that I actually have soo many unfinished bits and bobs.!
I just want to seclude myself for a bit and power through without interference and present to you something that'll awe you all!

Soon enough!

Also... my BIRTHDAY is on the way!! #whoop whoop!!
10 days and counting.. actually.. I know.. how bout everyday for the next 10 days.. I give you a poem or form of writing... Yeah.. sounds cool.. hopefully I can keep up with it.!

But yeah.. Thanks for those who keep up with my blog.. I promise I haven't given up! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or Questions?