Wednesday 3 August 2011

Sorry 4 the wait!

So Last month I said I had a lot in store for you.. which was true (and still is) but what I didn't mention was that I also had a job which meant updating you guys would be almost impossible. Fortunately for moi, it is NOT so. :) Therefore... today I bring to you more updates, I'm not going to list what I've got in store, because that will lead to me not fulfilling anticipation but I will however, tell you Great things are in store! :)

Anyway, we're in a New Month and this month is EXTREMELY popular in my family.. too many birthdays, but they are yet to come.. except for my cousin's baby who is 1 today!! Happy Birthday Nifemi! :*
But yeah.. this month I have also decided to expand ToniVerse!!

WATCH THIS SPACE!

By the special grace of the Lord... I will be posting something tonight.. or a lot of things but for now.. I haven't abandoned my blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or Questions?