Wednesday 31 August 2011

That moment in HER head..

Then he finished off his sentence,
And I gave a little laugh..
And by the time I turned to his face,
I could see it in his eyes..
They glistened in the moonlight
I felt a tingle within,
I knew what he was thinking,
And I couldn't disagree..
Our feet were already interlocked,
It was just the distance of the table,
But even still with that aside
I was more willing over able,
And before I knew it I could feel
his hand coupled in mine,
And suddenly he leaned over,
The table which we dined.
Prepared at heart but not at mind
I leaned in for the kiss,
But as my luck has it,
It all went wrong,
And eventually we missed.

Inspired by a tweet that read  : When your having a nice convo with a girl face 2 face and suddenly there is silence then something is about to happen - by @Tobby_Onas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or Questions?