Friday 21 November 2014

The truth.



The truth is,
I'm nearly obsessed.
It's not 100% but borderline.
Like a macbook that's been charging but the light won't go green
I won't either
not with envy at least.
Not with sick either
Cos I have no reason to be that
Way about you, because we're not a we..
I'm in this alone, it's all just me
I create these things in my head to make me happy.

The truth is,
YOU make me happy.
Like A McDonalds kids meal,
Boy I'm loving it
Every thought, every memory, every possibility.
So I'm there thinking about you.
Calvin Harris and Frank Ocean combined
Everything around me is a fucking sign
I think to text you,
But I fight it,
instead of my phone, I look at my shoes
they're Nikes, so of course they tell me what to do.
And I'm Big Sean all over the message...

The truth is,
I've never felt this way before,
I have no clue how to behave
and I'm aware that I might scare you away,
but at the same time I'm scared if I leave you for two long, you'll forget me.
24 hours is too long.
Too long for me to not think about you.
Too long for me not to want to be with you.
Too long for me not to speak to you.
So I close my eyes and fight the urge
and then in due time you reply.

The truth is,
Now I'm over the moon
I'm like a school girl blushed up from a touch by her crush
I was ready to hold out
But you've given me hope...
And though it's not much, I'l make the most of it
So I'll hold on to this, for almost 24 hours and try my luck another day
And our communication is almost daily

The truth is, 
I'm not preoccupied,
So when it comes down to it, there plenty room in my mind
And I know that once I have things to do.
My thoughts and that stuff won't belong to you.
You won't be completely erased
You just won't spend time there for multiple days
You'll cross my mind, like a kiss on my brain.
But that'll be it till we see again
And maybe by then this light wold've burned out
Or maybe we'll rekindle the flame
Maybe we'll fall deep in love.
Or maybe things will be the same

The truth is
 you are my distraction...
My distraction from reality
A place where I hate to be
I guess that makes you my dream.
The truth is...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts or Questions?